Main Outcome Measures
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proposal for changes in diagnostic criteria for sexual dysfunctions.J Sex Med. 2007; 4: 567
- Psychiatric disorders: a conceptual taxonomy.Am J Psychiatry. 2007; 164: 557
- Sexual dysfunctions: classifications and definitions.J Sex Med. 2007; 4: 41
- The endocrinology of sexual arousal.J Endocrinol. 2005; 186: 411
- International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems.10th ed. World Health Organization, Geneva1992
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.4th ed, text revision. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC2000
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.5th ed. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC2013
- Revised definitions of women’s sexual dysfunction.J Sex Med. 2004; 1: 40
- An evidence-based unified definition of lifelong and acquired premature ejaculation: report of the Second International Society for Sexual Medicine Ad Hoc Committee for the Definition of Premature Ejaculation.J Sex Med. 2014; 11: 1423
- The social organization of sexuality. Sexual practices in the United States.University of Chicago Press, Chicago1994
- Incidence and prevalence of sexual dysfunction in men and women.J Sex Med. 2015;
- Risk factors for sexual dysfunction among women and men.J Sex Med. 2015;
- Persistent genital arousal disorder: characterization, etiology, and management.J Sex Med. 2013; 10: 439
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.