Main Outcome Measures
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The social organization of sexuality: Sexual practices in the United States.University of Chicago Press, 1994
- Sex in America: A definitive survey.Warner Books, 1994
- A study of sexuality and health among older adults in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2007; 57: 762-774
- Sexual behaviors, condom use, and sexual health of Americans over 50: Implications for sexual health promotion for aging adults.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 315-329
- An event‐level analysis of the sexual characteristics and composition among adults ages 18 to 59: Results from a national probability sample in the United States.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 346-361
- Sexual behaviors, relationships, and perceived health among adult women in the United States: Results from a national probability sample.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 277-290
- Sexual behaviors, relationships, and perceived health among adult men in the United States: Results from a national probability sample.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 291-304
- Sexual behavior in the United States: Results from a national probability sample of males and females ages 14 to 94.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 255-265
- Condom use rates in a national probability sample of males and females ages 14 to 94 in the United States.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 266-276
- Sexual behaviors and condom use at last vaginal intercourse: A national sample of adolescents ages 14 to 17 years.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 305-314
- Condom use during most recent vaginal intercourse event among a probability sample of adults in the United States.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 362-373
- Sexual health among US Black and Hispanic men and women: A nationally representative study.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 330-345
- Background and considerations on the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB) from the investigators.J Sex Med. 2010; 7: 243-246
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV/AIDS surveillance report, 2006 (Vol. 18). Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2006. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/ (accessed April 21, 2011).
- A study in sexual health applying the principles of community‐based participatory research.Arch Sex Behav. 2004; 33: 235-247
- Sexuality in the AIDS crisis: Patterns of sexual practice and pleasure in a sample of Australia gay and bisexual men.J Sex Res. 1990; 21: 167-198
- Sensation seeking and alcohol use as markers of sexual transmission risk behavior in HIV‐positive men.Ann Behav Med. 2002; 24: 229-235
- Sexual practices and risk of infection by the human immunodeficiency virus.JAMA. 1987; 7: 321-332
- Hate crimes and stigma‐related experiences among sexual minority adults in the United States: Prevalence estimates from a national probability sample.J Interpers Violence. 2009; 24: 54-74
- Beyond the down low: Sexual risk, protection and disclosure among at‐risk Black men who have sex with men and women (MSMW).Arch Sex Behav. 2008; 37: 683-696
- Anodyspareunia, the unacknowledged sexual dysfunction: A validation study of painful receptive anal intercourse and its psychosexual concomitants in homosexual men.J Sex Marital Ther. 1998; 24: 281-292
Rosenberger JG, Reece M, Schick V, Herbenick D, Novak DS, Van Der Pol B, Fortenberry JD. Condom use during most recent anal intercourse event among a US sample of men who have sex with men. Under Review, 2011.
- Randomized controlled trial of audio computer assisted self interviewing utility and acceptability.Am J Epidemiol. 2000; 152: 99-106
- A randomized comparison of A‐CASI and phone interview to assess STD/HIV‐related risk behaviors in teens.J Adolesc Health. 2002; 31: 26-30
Reece M, Herbenick D, Schick V, Sanders S, Dodge B, Fortenberry JD. 2011. Unpublished raw data from the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB).