One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Couples' sexual dysfunctions: female sexual dysfunction, sexual distress, and compatibility with partner.J Sex Med. 2008; 5: 2587-2599
- Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors.JAMA. 1999; 281: 537-544
- Erectile dysfunction and coronary risk factors: prospective results from the Massachusetts male aging study.Prev Med. 2000; 30: 328-338
- Is there an association between menopause status and sexual functioning?.Menopause. 2000; 7: 297-309
- Diabetes and sexual dysfunction: results from the Olmsted County study of urinary symptoms and health status among men.J Urol. 2007; 177: 1438-1442
- Association of sexual problems with social, psychological, and physical problems in men and women: a cross-sectional population survey.Epidemiol Community Health. 1999; 53: 144-148
- Sexual problems and distress in United States women: prevalence and correlates.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 970-978
- A study of sexuality and health among older adults in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 762-774
- Sexual disorders and associated help-seeking behaviors in Canada.Can J Urol. 2006; 13: 2953-2961
- Population projections for Canada (2013 to 2063), provinces and territories (2013 to 2038).2015 (Report number: catalogue number: 91–520-X. http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=91-520-X&objType=2&lang=en&limit=0. Accessed April 30, 2018.)
- Sexual satisfaction and relationship happiness in midlife and older couples in five countries.Arch Sex Behav. 2011; 40: 741-753
- Drug and health product submissions under review (SUR).(Available at:)https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drug-health-product-review-approval/submissions-under-review.html"∖l"_Submissions_currently_underDate accessed: August 8, 2017
- Why did passion wane? A qualitative study of married women's attributions for declines in sexual desire.J Sex Marital Ther. 2010; 36: 360-380
- Sex and sexuality in later life stages.in: Rossi A.S. Sexuality across the life course. University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL1994: 287-305
- Prevalence and type of sexual dysfunctions in diabetic males: a standardized clinical approach.J Med. 1987; 18: 305-321
- Vulvovaginal atrophy is strongly associated with female sexual dysfunction among sexually active postmenopausal women.Menopause. 2008; 15: 661-666
- Management of post-menopausal vaginal atrophy and atrophic vaginitis.Maturitas. 2005; 52: S46-S52
- What is the "true" prevalence of female sexual dysfunctions and does the way we assess these conditions have an impact?.J Sex Med. 2008; 5: 777-787
- Sexual desire in later life.J Sex Res. 2005; 42: 139-149
- Reply to Rosen and Laumann.Arch Sex Behav. 2003; 2003: 213-216
- The prevalence of sexual problems in women: how valid are comparisons across studies? Commentary on Bancroft, Loftus, and Long's (2003) “Distress about sex: a national survey of women in heterosexual relationships”.Arch Sex Behav. 2003; 32: 209-211
- Distress about sex: a national survey of women in heterosexual relationships.Arch Sex Behav. 2003; 32: 193-208
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed, text revision (DSM-IV-TR).American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC2000
Disclosure: The Sex Information and Education Council of Canada received an unrestricted resource development grant from Church and Dwight Canada.
Funding: The study and study questionnaire were designed by the second and third authors in consultation with the Trojan Sexual Health Division of Church and Dwight Canada to better understand the sexual health needs of mid-life adult Canadians. The funder did not restrict the scope or content of the survey, nor did they restrict in any way the publication of the findings. The data collection was supported by the Trojan Sexual Health Division of Church and Dwight Canada.